»

Sunday, May 31, 2009

5.31.09

Proverbs 16:8 "Better is a little with righteousness than a great revenue with injustice."

Pastor Ken is talking today about assessing why you have. Are you trustworthy of what God has already given you before He gives you more? I've been in a season of testing lately. My washer is broken, and my first response is to say I need another one. Well, why about fixing what I have?

God is no shocked by the circumstances that come our way. He knows what's currently happening as well as what's on the way. He is God! The big question is, what am I going to do with it?

God, no matter how much or how little I have, I want to find myself righteous to you!
_______________________

I know it's been quite a while since I've been on here. I'll do more to share with you my journey of faith and life.

Blessings, and stay tuned!

0 comments: